PDA

View Full Version : Watch Now: Inspired to Drive - The Nicolas Hamilton Story

Rob Prange
26-05-2016, 17:05
Experience the inspirational story of a race car driverís battle to beat cerebral palsy and his quest to achieve his racing dreams in Inspired to Drive - The Nicolas Hamilton Story.

Inspired to Drive - The Nicolas Hamilton Story is the true story of how a kid born with cerebral palsy went on to swap his wheelchair for the seat of a race car in the cut-throat world of motorsport.

Nicolas Hamilton always aspired to follow his brother, 3-time Formula One World Champion, Lewis Hamilton, into motor racing. Born with a disability that severely impacted his ability to even walk, much less control a car on the limit, Nicolas had to overcome incredible odds. He used those obstacles to inspire himself. Training for years on a simulator, he allowed nothing to stand in the way of achieving his dream. His remarkable success is why Nicolas Hamilton is #DrivenToInSpire us all.

Make sure to watch the film by following the link below and please help spread the word on Nic's inspiring story by liking & sharing the film among your friends!

https://www.facebook.com/projectcarsgame/videos/949932461789256

If you want to tweet about the film, a Youtube version is available to be shared here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-n68xUfsKc

Christiaan van Beilen
26-05-2016, 23:35
Great video and Nic's a great man for trying to give back to the community that basically gave him the red thread in life to get where he is now. But I have to say... we finally saw a shot of AJ Weber. I always wondered who the genius was behind our tyre model. :)

Tiago Fortuna
27-05-2016, 23:14
I'll just thank you Nic, for inspiring us ( and helping with pCARS :) )

Rune Morling
28-05-2016, 17:17
Make sure to watch the film by following the link below and please help spread the word on Nic's inspiring story by liking & sharing the film among your friends!

Done & done. :)

Marcel Spuehler
28-05-2016, 23:54
WOW, what a Great Story... It's a Pleasure for us to have Nic Onboard! It's always Great to read in which Detail he gives Feedback... You can really feel that this is something Important to him.

I can only say thanks to Nic, and go your Way! :)

Aaron Parker
29-05-2016, 05:01
Wow what inspiring stuff. I was born 10 weeks prem and had all sorts of difficulties growing up, so I can sort of relate. Great to see humble people achieve amazing things!

Eric Mayuk
29-05-2016, 22:35
I didn't realize what a struggle he went through to get where he is today. I fully understand how "just a racing game" can change someones life.

Without racing games I wouldn't have become a mechanic and I would never have had the opportunity to chase after my child hood dream of being a race car driver.

Even though I may never be as good of a driver as Colin McRae or Dave Higgins, Ive managed to develop my skill to win my first rallycross event in December and I was recently invited to enroll in a local rally school.

Dreams can only come true if you chase after them and people like Nic inspire me to keep pushing forwards.