+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Guest Rob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond repute

How To Join Project CARS 2

New members registration and Membership purchasing is not possible at the moment. We hope to welcome you as member in the future.

Joining Project CARS 2 on the World of Mass Development Portal is easy!

1. Register for a free forum account by following this link.

2. Visit the Purchase page to choose one of the five membership packages.

3. Complete the payment process.

4. Congratulations, you can now log into the member area forums!

PCARS2: Gold Patrick Kulinski is a name known to allPatrick Kulinski is a name known to allPatrick Kulinski is a name known to allPatrick Kulinski is a name known to allPatrick Kulinski is a name known to allPatrick Kulinski is a name known to all Patrick Kulinski's Avatar
    The funny thing is that I could not see this "News and Announcements" topic until I bought a toolpack. Is that intended (I guess it isn't)?

Guest Rob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Kulinski View Post
    The funny thing is that I could not see this "News and Announcements" topic until I bought a toolpack. Is that intended (I guess it isn't)?
    Slight blunder with the forum settings, fixed.

PCARS2: Gold Matt Woodroof is on a distinguished road Matt Woodroof's Avatar
    Sorry if it has already been answered, but do we have clarification yet of exactly what is meant by the different editions?

Bronze - Digital Standard Edition version of Project CARS 2
    Silver - Digital Limited Edition version of Project CARS 2
    Gold - Premium Digital Edition version of Project CARS 2

I am assuming that Bronze is the base game, no DLC. Silver has some (1 year?) of DLC. And Gold has all content for life of game.

Would be nice to know for sure though... if I am right, I may well upgrade to Gold!! Though 50 is quite steep, it is WMD, so it will surely be worth it!
    My rig: Chillblast Fusion Pulsar Core i7 2600k (factory overclocked to 4.6GHz), Gigabyte HD7950 Windforce 3X OC, 16Gb ram, Logitech G25, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Previously posted as... glastolover27

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Woodroof View Post
    Sorry if it has already been answered, but do we have clarification yet of exactly what is meant by the different editions?

Bronze - Digital Standard Edition version of Project CARS 2
    Silver - Digital Limited Edition version of Project CARS 2
    Gold - Premium Digital Edition version of Project CARS 2

I am assuming that Bronze is the base game, no DLC. Silver has some (1 year?) of DLC. And Gold has all content for life of game.

Would be nice to know for sure though... if I am right, I may well upgrade to Gold!! Though 50 is quite steep, it is WMD, so it will surely be worth it!
    Sorry to repeat, but can anyone comment on my question? Surely these different versions of the game must have some definition around them?
    My rig: Chillblast Fusion Pulsar Core i7 2600k (factory overclocked to 4.6GHz), Gigabyte HD7950 Windforce 3X OC, 16Gb ram, Logitech G25, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    The following user likes this Post: Benton Ledbetter

Head of Studio Ian Bell has a reputation beyond reputeIan Bell has a reputation beyond reputeIan Bell has a reputation beyond reputeIan Bell has a reputation beyond reputeIan Bell has a reputation beyond reputeIan Bell has a reputation beyond reputeIan Bell has a reputation beyond reputeIan Bell has a reputation beyond reputeIan Bell has a reputation beyond reputeIan Bell has a reputation beyond reputeIan Bell has a reputation beyond repute Ian Bell's Avatar
    Sorry to repeat, but can anyone comment on my question? Surely these different versions of the game must have some definition around them?
    We don't know yet.

The more expensive ones get more.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Adam Sharpe,Matt Woodroof,Oscar Perez

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post
    We don't know yet.

The more expensive ones get more.
    Brilliant. I love your honesty Ian. Thanks for replying, restored my (never really in doubt) faith... sorry for being a persistent pain. I do think this needs to be confirmed though, I think if you confirm it is what I suggested you will get a good up surge in gold members? Not sure you are too bothered about that, and fair play to you if that is the case!

PCARS2: Gold Joshua Healy is a glorious beacon of lightJoshua Healy is a glorious beacon of lightJoshua Healy is a glorious beacon of lightJoshua Healy is a glorious beacon of lightJoshua Healy is a glorious beacon of light Joshua Healy's Avatar
    Brilliant. I love your honesty Ian. Thanks for replying, restored my (never really in doubt) faith... sorry for being a persistent pain. I do think this needs to be confirmed though, I think if you confirm it is what I suggested you will get a good up surge in gold members? Not sure you are too bothered about that, and fair play to you if that is the case!
    I think the problem is more that no one really know exactly what content and how much we will get. So it's hard to put hard numbers or confirmations on anything this early.
    All we (and the devs) know is that these editions will basically mean you pay more, you get more. And more is always better
    CPU: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.2 GHz / RAM: 16GB / GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX1080 OC 8GB / PSU: Thermaltake 600w / Monitor: 24" BenQ GW2450 @ 1920x1080 / Wheel: Fanatec Porsche GT2 wheel + CSR Elite Pedals / OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

PCARS2: Bronze Benton Ledbetter is on a distinguished road Benton Ledbetter's Avatar
    I really hope like Dirt Rally I am free from all that nickle and dimeing. Early Access users got perm access to all dlc without charge unless they changed the page on that. To be honest I am disappointed in Dirt rally. I really hope this game goes a different direction. I assumed we got the full game considering the bronze copy is about $80 USD. I figured the other perks listed was the difference.

PCARS2: Platinum Henning Weidhase has a spectacular aura aboutHenning Weidhase has a spectacular aura about Henning Weidhase's Avatar
    @ Benton Ledbetter
    ?? Im joining Dirt Rally Early Access on the first day, and there was a roadmap with exactly all addon till release...nothing changed in the meantime.
    @MArcel Spuehler
    sorry next time i use "Reply with Quote"...there was no question on my side
    Last edited by Henning Weidhase; 10-09-2015 at 14:23.
    CPU i7-6700K | RAM Crucial Ballistix 32GB | GPU GTX1080Ti | Corsair Gaming H2100 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 34UM95-P 3440x1440 | Misc TrackIR 5 Pro

| Wheel Fanatec CSR-E + CSPv2 + G27 Shifter (Driver 205) | Damping: 0% | 900
    | In game: All Deadzones: 0 |Sensitivity: 50 | Damping: 0 | FFB/TF: 100/110
    | Wheel Profile: SEN: OFF | FF: 70 | Sho: 10 | dri: OFF | AbS: 95 | Lin: 000 | dEA: 000 | SPr: OFF| dPr: OFF| ACL: OFF