+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PCARS2: Gold Andy Weinberger has a spectacular aura aboutAndy Weinberger has a spectacular aura aboutAndy Weinberger has a spectacular aura about Andy Weinberger's Avatar

PWC - Pirelli World Challenge confirmed

Could it be that I have missed the official announcement in our Forum? Seems to be a big deal, no? I am really looking forward to play this challenge! And I hope the missing tracks will come up smsoon

Well done SMS!
    CPU I7 4930K| 16 GB DDR2 1333 MEMORY| GeForce 1080| Fantatec CSW V2, Porsche 918 Rim| CSR Elite Pedals | Windows 10 64-bit | XBox One Elite Controller | LG 4K 75" | OCULUS RIFT CV1"
    The following user likes this Post: Christoffer Almgren

PCARS2: Gold Christoffer Almgren has much to be proud ofChristoffer Almgren has much to be proud ofChristoffer Almgren has much to be proud ofChristoffer Almgren has much to be proud ofChristoffer Almgren has much to be proud ofChristoffer Almgren has much to be proud ofChristoffer Almgren has much to be proud ofChristoffer Almgren has much to be proud ofChristoffer Almgren has much to be proud of Christoffer Almgren's Avatar
    That explains the 'turquoise' Nissan's presence then I guess
    Well if you want news on the game you've been testing for ~2 years, I guess GTPlanet is the place to go
    CPU i7-6700K ~4,3Ghz, RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666M 2x16GB, GPU Gigabyte Gaming G1 GTX 1080, Monitor Benq 24" 1920x1080 @ 144Hz, MB ASUS Z170-A, OS Win 10 Pro (Creators ED),
    Wheel Logitech G27+Wheelstand Pro, VR Oculus Rift Cv1
    Steam: Pigmachine
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Andy Weinberger,Konstantin Broemmelsiek

PCARS2: Gold Sylvain Antoni is a splendid one to beholdSylvain Antoni is a splendid one to beholdSylvain Antoni is a splendid one to beholdSylvain Antoni is a splendid one to beholdSylvain Antoni is a splendid one to beholdSylvain Antoni is a splendid one to beholdSylvain Antoni is a splendid one to beholdSylvain Antoni is a splendid one to behold Sylvain Antoni's Avatar
    To be honest we already knew that. Having all the officials liveries and real sponsors is a quite obvious hint ^^
    aka Ironik

I7 7700K // ASUS PRIME Z270-A // 16Go DDR 4 // MSI GTX970 // OCZ agility 240Go // WD caviar Green 1To // Thrustmaster T300RS + Fanatec ClubSport pedals V3 // Oculus Rift CV1

PCARS2: Gold Christiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond reputeChristiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond reputeChristiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond reputeChristiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond reputeChristiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond reputeChristiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond reputeChristiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond reputeChristiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond reputeChristiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond reputeChristiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond reputeChristiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond repute Christiaan van Beilen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer Almgren View Post
    That explains the 'turquoise' Nissan's presence then I guess
    Well if you want news on the game you've been testing for ~2 years, I guess GTPlanet is the place to go
    I would've liked that announcements would be copy pasted to here by said announcer instead of us having to lurk the interwebs for it. It's one of the reasons why we signed up... to hear it first, test it first and report back on it first.

I non-the-less wish to congratulate the team on hauling this big fish in. Must've been some fine fishing gear to pull that off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvain Antoni View Post
    To be honest we already knew that. Having all the officials liveries and real sponsors is a quite obvious hint ^^
    Depends on if you follow the series or not, and memorize the liveries and sponsors when you do as well.
    Christiaan van Beilen aka LogiForce

System: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz - Noctua NH-D14 - MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) - Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz - MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G @ 1114Mhz - OCZ Vertex 4 256GB (FW: 1.5) - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi titanium champ - Logitech Z-560 4.1 - Philips 32PFL9604H/12 32inch TV - HTC VIVE

Input: Logitech Wingman Formula Force - Logitech G25 - Thrustmaster T500 RS - Thrustmaster TH8 RS - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1 & V2 - Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ - Fanatec ClubSport BMW M3 GT2 rim - Fanatec ClubSport Formula rim (*italic = in use)

Wheel Settings: Sens: AUT | FF: 100 | SHo: 100 | ABS: OFF | Lin: OFF | Dea: OFF | Dri: OFF | For: 150| Spr: OFF | Dpr: OFF
    FFB Settings: FFB: Custom (RAW minus smoothing) | Gain: 100 | Volume: 50 | Tone: 50 | FX: 0
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Andy Weinberger,Christoffer Almgren

PCARS2: Gold Sylvain Antoni is a splendid one to beholdSylvain Antoni is a splendid one to beholdSylvain Antoni is a splendid one to beholdSylvain Antoni is a splendid one to beholdSylvain Antoni is a splendid one to beholdSylvain Antoni is a splendid one to beholdSylvain Antoni is a splendid one to beholdSylvain Antoni is a splendid one to behold Sylvain Antoni's Avatar
    Well... Andy and Casey (IIRC) talked about pwc. I didn't know this serie before ^^.
    We already knew that pirelli was taking part in the game as well.
    The windshield banner and plate number are obviously official and we all know how licensing works thanks to WMD.
    Last edited by Sylvain Antoni; 16-09-2017 at 22:16.
    aka Ironik

I7 7700K // ASUS PRIME Z270-A // 16Go DDR 4 // MSI GTX970 // OCZ agility 240Go // WD caviar Green 1To // Thrustmaster T300RS + Fanatec ClubSport pedals V3 // Oculus Rift CV1

PCARS2: Gold Andy Weinberger has a spectacular aura aboutAndy Weinberger has a spectacular aura aboutAndy Weinberger has a spectacular aura about Andy Weinberger's Avatar
    Ok...that means I haven't missed the announcement, beacause there was no... Strange...to be honest, just to have real liveries means nothing. Who knows how the real liveries from this series looks like, if you don't follow? Today was the first time that I heard about...
    CPU I7 4930K| 16 GB DDR2 1333 MEMORY| GeForce 1080| Fantatec CSW V2, Porsche 918 Rim| CSR Elite Pedals | Windows 10 64-bit | XBox One Elite Controller | LG 4K 75" | OCULUS RIFT CV1"
    The following user likes this Post: Henry Hancock

Yeah, I agree that you have to follow the forum closely to put everything together (I'm not ironic here ) .

Try to make a search in the forum on "Pwc"
    aka Ironik

PCARS2: Gold Christiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond reputeChristiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond reputeChristiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond reputeChristiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond reputeChristiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond reputeChristiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond reputeChristiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond reputeChristiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond reputeChristiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond reputeChristiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond reputeChristiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond repute Christiaan van Beilen's Avatar
    Well... Andy and Casey (IIRC) talked about pwc. I didn't know this serie before ^^.
    We already knew that pirelli was taking part in the game as well.
    The windshield banner and plate number are obviously official and we all know how licensing works thanks to WMD.
    I kind of missed the gentle hinds as I haven't been following the artwork closely and usually am to lazy to be picky about the livery on my car.
    I did know Pirelli was aiding in the physics development though, and that could've been a hint. However, this could just be due to tyre licensing instead and not particularly a whole series... and we know everything has to be licensed separately and only sometimes it comes in a package. Like for example some tracks have advertisement included and others don't.

So yeah, there might have been hints but its better if something is announced more officially in this case.
    Christiaan van Beilen aka LogiForce

System: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz - Noctua NH-D14 - MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) - Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz - MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G @ 1114Mhz - OCZ Vertex 4 256GB (FW: 1.5) - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi titanium champ - Logitech Z-560 4.1 - Philips 32PFL9604H/12 32inch TV - HTC VIVE

Input: Logitech Wingman Formula Force - Logitech G25 - Thrustmaster T500 RS - Thrustmaster TH8 RS - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1 & V2 - Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ - Fanatec ClubSport BMW M3 GT2 rim - Fanatec ClubSport Formula rim (*italic = in use)

Wheel Settings: Sens: AUT | FF: 100 | SHo: 100 | ABS: OFF | Lin: OFF | Dea: OFF | Dri: OFF | For: 150| Spr: OFF | Dpr: OFF
    FFB Settings: FFB: Custom (RAW minus smoothing) | Gain: 100 | Volume: 50 | Tone: 50 | FX: 0
    The following user likes this Post: Andy Weinberger

Yeah, I agree that you have to follow the forum closely to put everything together (I'm not ironic here ) .

Try to make a search in the forum on "Pwc"
    Have you tried by yourself? What do you think what was my first intention? We don't talk about a new car or a new track, or a new feature. We talk about licensing a popular series (at least in the united states, as I understood). Anyway, who knows..perhaps its just fake news

It's not only art related... All the gt3 and gt4 cars are following the Pwc rules book.
    Anyway, I kinda agree with you.
    I'd have preferred the official announcement be made here first. (sorry for the grammar)
    aka Ironik

The following 2 users likes this Post: Christiaan van Beilen,Christoffer Almgren