+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Launch Day!

PCARS2: Gold Dave Higgs will become famous soon enough
    Even though I'm happy it's been released and even happier with how well it's been received, I'm also a little sad as the development stage is always exciting to see what's been fixed or what new features have been added. Also this time round the quality of WMD2 members has been so much higher than it was with WMD1. By quality I mean less dickishness and people just generally trying to be an ass.

I would like to personally thank not only SMS and the team but all the guys (and girls) on the forum that have helped members out with anything from hardware issues to advise on marital problems.

Special shout out to all the guys in the FFB feedback and VR feedback sections as this is where I spent most of my lurking.

Thank you one and all
    CPU I7 6700k @ 4.6 | Cooler Corsair H80 Hydro | Mobo Maximus VIII Hero (LGA1151) | GPU Asus Strix OC GTX1080 Ti | Soundcard Asus Xonar DX | Drive 500Gb NVMe M.2 Samsung Pro/1TB SSD Samsung Pro | RAM 16Gb DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000mhz | OS 10 Pro | PSU XFX P1-1050-BFUK Black Edition 1050W | Wheelbase Fanatec CSW V1 & V2.5 | Wheel BMW GT/Formula/CSL Elite P1 | Shifter Fanatec Clubsport SQ 1.5 | Pedals Fanatec Clubsport V2 | DISPLAY Acer Predator X34 | HMD Oculus Rift | RIG GT Omega | OTHER SimVibe (Chassis Mode)

FFB RAW / 100 / 49 / 50 / 49 (WHEEL FFB 100 / WHEEL FOR 80)

Username on PCars 1 Forum - WIGG77

PCARS2: Gold Tatu Teittinen is on a distinguished road Tatu Teittinen's Avatar
    Congratulations everyone at SMS, and thank you so much again for sharing the journey with us and shipping something amazing
    HW: i7 920 / AMD 280X / 16GB RAM

PCARS2: Platinum Thomas Taschler is a glorious beacon of lightThomas Taschler is a glorious beacon of lightThomas Taschler is a glorious beacon of lightThomas Taschler is a glorious beacon of lightThomas Taschler is a glorious beacon of light Thomas Taschler's Avatar
    Congratulations SMS!
    Thank you for the nice journey
    Nickname: Pinna, pCars1 Veteran: 1x Manager
    System: AMD Phenom II 940 BE @3,5Ghz, AMD Sapphire HD7970 Vapor-X (GHz Edition), 8GB DDR2 RAM, Logitech G27, Windows 10 Pro 64bit
    Torrent Magnet Link Archive

PCARS2: Gold John Hargreaves has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Hargreaves has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Hargreaves has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Hargreaves has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Hargreaves has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Hargreaves has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Hargreaves has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Hargreaves has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Hargreaves has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Hargreaves has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Hargreaves has a reputation beyond repute John Hargreaves's Avatar
    I wasn't sure how I felt when we were given '2 weeks off' before release, but I'm actually really glad we were locked out. It's meant I can share in the anticipation and enjoy the build up, and I'm every bit as excited as anyone else out there. I don't think it would have felt like that if we had been playing builds up until last night. Well done all, enjoy the ride over the next few weeks.
    Last edited by John Hargreaves; 22-09-2017 at 11:16.
    i5-6600K/Zotac GTX 1070 AMP/Win10 64bit/16Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Sennheiser HD380pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/Logitech G29+G25 shifter

PCARS2: Gold Phil Denty is on a distinguished road Phil Denty's Avatar
    Even the haters of PC1 are wax lyrical about PC2....that's an achievement in itself by a number of positive reviews on Youtube.....Well done to everyone and yes I would love to be apart of PC3!!!!!

Thanks for the code for the Project Cars Shop

PCARS2: Gold Wolf Herold has a brilliant futureWolf Herold has a brilliant futureWolf Herold has a brilliant futureWolf Herold has a brilliant futureWolf Herold has a brilliant futureWolf Herold has a brilliant futureWolf Herold has a brilliant futureWolf Herold has a brilliant futureWolf Herold has a brilliant futureWolf Herold has a brilliant futureWolf Herold has a brilliant future Wolf Herold's Avatar
    Congratz too.
    1 hour after activation more than 30 active online sessions, wow.
    Played until 3 . Today i have a little hangover

one question.
    We now have build 866. Any release notes for 852 - 866?

System Shuttle SX79 | CPU i7 4930k @ 3.4 GHz | RAM 16GB 1600MHz | GPU GTX1080 8GB OS Win 10 pro x64 V1703 | Screen Samsung KU6179 4k 49" / ACER H6220BD projector
    Base Thrustmaster T500 | Rim 458TX, GTE, T500RS Rim, F1 | Pedals CSP V3 | Gearshifter TM T8HA | Button Box BBJ SimRacing 30F pro series
    Oculus CV1
    Misc RS-Dash iOS/Win, SimComander4 buttkicker control
    XBOX: SATCO 1066
    Steam: WOLF
    Gasoline Gang / Benzinbrüder : Devil's Core

PCARS2: Gold Michael Knoblach is a splendid one to beholdMichael Knoblach is a splendid one to beholdMichael Knoblach is a splendid one to beholdMichael Knoblach is a splendid one to beholdMichael Knoblach is a splendid one to beholdMichael Knoblach is a splendid one to behold Michael Knoblach's Avatar
    Thanks Andy for your kind words and thanks to the whole SMS team that let us (me) take part in this great journey

Now I am nervously waiting like a child at Christmas Eve while I have to do my job duties until late this afternoon before I can hop myself into it ...
    Steam: LTC Mike
    "Ein Auto ist erst dann schnell genug, wenn man morgens davor steht und Angst hat, es aufzuschließen" W. Röhrl

Sim-PC1: i5 3570K@4.6 Ghz+NH-D14 | 32GB DDR3-1800 | Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H | BeQuiet DP-Pro 750W | EVGA GTX780SC (3GB) | M4 SSD 256GB / 2x WD-Raptor 1TB | BenQ 32" 2560x1440 +24" LG 1920x1200 | Asus Xonar Xense / Logitech X540 / Astro Gaming TR40 | Fanatec CSW v1+CSP V2 +CS Handbrake V1.5| Win 7+Win10/pro/64
    Sim-PC2: MSI Nightblade M2 with i5 6400@2.70 GHz | 16 GB DDR4-2300 RAM | MSI GTX1060 ARMOR OC/6GB @ Win 10Pro 64 GER Build 1703 (Craetors Update Ed.)

Wheel-Setup (still experimental): (Hardware CSW V1 (1.5) ) SEN Off | FF 100 | SHO 100 | ABS ~85 | LIN Off | DEA Off | DRI -Off | FOR 100+/- | SPR 60 / OFF | DPR 50 / OFF / (Driver) ANGLE-900 | DAMPENING-100% / Game Controller Setup: default (changes n.n.) / Game: Flavour: Informative / RAW | Gain 100 | Volume 50 / (default) | Tone 50 / (default) | FX 50 / (default)

PCARS2: Gold Tim Foster is on a distinguished road
    Congratulations SMS on your second (pCARS) baby!

I really haven't been a part of the second one as much as I would have liked, but it's really great to see how SMS has progressed from the first game to number 2.

I wish you all the genuine success that this deserves - fantastic job!

PCARS2: Gold Mitchel Saad is a name known to allMitchel Saad is a name known to allMitchel Saad is a name known to allMitchel Saad is a name known to allMitchel Saad is a name known to allMitchel Saad is a name known to all Mitchel Saad's Avatar
    Thank you for creating a game that captures the essence of motorsport like no other modern game.

And thank you for sharing the journey with us like you have, it's very addictive.
    PS4 | T150 | GT3RS | ASUS G550J | 8GB RAM | GTX 850m | Intel Core i7 | Win 10

PCARS2: Gold James Brooks is a glorious beacon of lightJames Brooks is a glorious beacon of lightJames Brooks is a glorious beacon of lightJames Brooks is a glorious beacon of lightJames Brooks is a glorious beacon of light James Brooks's Avatar
    Thank you SMS once again for the opportunity to be involved with this, its been an incredible couple of years, but amazing to see the hard work you guys put in from the reviews and the first impressions coming out which show and verify every bit of effort you guys put in.

Also thanks to the WMD members as well who put in countless hours to help the game to what it is today, its scary what can be achieved when the community is passionate enough.
    | Intel i7 6770k Skylake 4.0GHz | Maximus VIII Formula | Geforce GTX1080 | 32Gb DDR4 2133MHz Ram | Samsung 840 Evo 1TB SSD | 2 x WD 2Tb 7200RPM Data Drive | Corsair 850W PSU (Modular) | WIN 10 Pro 64 Bit | 34" Dell U3415W 21:9 3440x1440 Ultrawide |